Sunday, February 21, 2010

Paper Hugs Inspiration Challenge

Well I have been participating alot for me lately...and trying out lots of new things! One of the cards I created today was for a "inspiration challenge" over at Paper Hugs Blog. The challenge was to go over to Paper Crafts Connection and be inspired by something on their blog....for me it was the banner. I loved the pink/reddish color and the simple black lines, also the orange cup and the swirl of the leaf in the heading.

I used my prismacolor pencil crayons and gamsol to color this one...I'm a little frustrated with my copics today! lol Anyways here it is...hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

a swet little card. Gorgous flowers
lISA ;)

Unknown said...

oh I just LOVE your card Lisa...super sweetness!! Thanks so much for playing along :)

Lisa G. said...

Thanks girls...this one was fun...back to basics simple..which is fun sometimes!