Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Combo Challenge #35

I've always looked at these challenge's but always been afraid...of what...not sure! lol So I decided to give it a go! And you guessed it...it was fun! I'm loving all this crafting I'm getting done.  Things are financially strained around here these days and you know what...I OWN everything in my scraproom! So playing is stressfree! Yay!

You can check out SPCC blog HERE

This is the challenge I took part in this week:


Here's mine


Thanks again for stopping by my little blog in blogland ;)

14 comments:

Emily said...

This is such a sweet little card.

Emily-SP Diva

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi again Lisa. Another fab card. Great colour combination and I adore that image. Just perfect.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Shauna K said...

how cute!! love that lil tag and great stamp :D TFS!!
-Shauna {SP Diva}

Lisa G. said...

Thanks gals!! I'm loving all the inspiration and challenge's I'm finding online...keeps me motivated!

Juanita said...

Awe this is absolutely adorable, fabulous coloring. Thanks for joining us at SPCC.

Megan -- Paper Crafts by Megan said...

What a sweet card! So cute!

Please check out my blog candy and NEW color combo challenge at: www.pictureperfectcreations.blogspot.com

-Megs :)

Lisa G. said...

Thanks gals!!

Kristin - The Fifth Sparrow No More said...

Such a cute card!

-Kristin SP Diva

RobbynW said...

I'm so glad you decided to participate in challenges! This is a fantastic card, keep on creating and keep on entering challenges!
Robbyn - SP Diva

Allison said...

Cute card! I love the adorable image you used!

Allison - SP Diva

Lisa G. said...

Thanks for the love girls!!

Susan said...

You did a great job coloring this wonderful card.

Pretty-In-Ink said...

She is gorgeous! and you coloured her beautifully!

Stephanie said...

Love this sweet, little card! You did a wonderful job with the challenge! I am so glad you joined us this week at SPCC!