Sunday, May 2, 2010

4 for the price of 1

On a roll today ladies! This card is going in for 4 challenges!

1st challenge - Rhonda's inspirational challenge on my online ScrapSwapChat group
2nd challenge - Oh Alice - for a child
3rd challenge - Card Patterns - sketch
4th challenge - All That Scraps Challenge Blog (second entry) - pink/brown

My friend Gloria made me this beautiful card set and I used it for my inspiration:

This is my card:
The front has a plastic little window :)

and the inside:

Thanks for stopping by!
xo Lisa

11 comments:

~Christina~ said...

Just gorgeous :) :) :)

Amy said...

really adorable cards you have made.

Erin said...

Thanks for joining us at Oh, Alice. Come back again next week, we love having you.

lizaveta said...

So beautiful creations!
Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!)

whoistracy said...

Oh I love this! Just adorable. Love the window and the flowers inside, what a great touch.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

so very adorable, circle cards are a favorite of mine...have a fantastic day!

enjoy *~*

Cheryl said...

I found your blog on the Clips-N-Cuts blog hop when I was poking about.

I love your shaped card! Very cute.


Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Tasha said...

Wow i love this funky design! The colours and image are awesome too
Thank you for joining us at Oh Alice!
love tasha xx

Mary J said...

Lovely!

Ruby said...

Ah, what lovely cards!

Amy said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining us in the ATS challenge this week!