Monday, May 24, 2010

Sassy Cheryl Buttons

Hello! This weeks challenge over at Sassy Cheryls Challenge is buttons!

I'm not 100% sold on the color combo that I created...but I do have a bit of an excuse ;) I was scrapping at the fabulous scrappy store in Campbell River "She Runs With Scissors" and I only brought so much stuff with me. lol...I know exactly what your thinking...I was in a scrap store...but I do have to follow a budget girls (shhhhhhhhhhhhh stop laughing at me!) lol Anyhow...I did do a new technique.....not gonna even try to name it...just have a look!


Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget I have candy...and it's fatfree! HERE

xo Lisa

9 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Great work on the both cards Lisa!! WTGG!

Marlene said...

I love it!! Love the stitching you added, too. What a great addition!

Flip-Flop Creations said...

What a dreat design!

Cheryl said...

Oh, this is a real cutie, Lisa! The stitching is perfect as is the coloring.

Ann English said...

Very cool---and different! Thank you for playing with us at the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!

Kirsti said...

Great job Lisa - I love the way you have used the stitching!!! Fabulous...xox.

The Wired Angel said...

I think the colors are great Lisa.. and that stitching is terrific. Very creative. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week!

Linda C said...

Love the technique and your story about creating the card. Only a paper crafter could understand perfectly.:) The technique reminds me of a trampoline. Those flowers and buttons make the color scheme very interesting.

Melissa said...

really great idea with the string! Thanks for sharing!