Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sassy Cheryl's show me #53

I love playing along in these show me challenges over at Sassy Cheryl's mostly I think because I like looking at other people creations and space. Since I haven't created anything for a few days I'll show a little more detail of my space;
My white cabinet with the doors wide open!


 Here's a close up of the left side: top shelf: cards, papers, glue sticks, stamp cleaners, odds & sods!
 Next is my ink pads and stickles
 Then I have a box with my stamps
 another stamp shelf
 this shelf holds a box with all the swap items I have. I love this box because if I'm making something and I don't feel like making that exact embellishment I go to this box and usually find what I need!
 and last but not least is the bottom shelf; cards, couple album kits.....just stuff! ;)
Thanks for stopping by!
xo Lisa

3 comments:

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh, I LOVE peeking and being nosey too! Isn't it just the most fun! Thanks for giving us a sneak peek into your white cabinet. Everything is so organized. LOVE IT!
Thanks for sharing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.

Shirley said...

Well, you've got everything is in it's place and neat as can be. Great organization!

Turtle In The Sand said...

Oooh temptation! Everytime I see a clean neat space, I just want to get in there and mess it up. Ha Ha. Hugs, Linda