Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Spreading some JOY

Evening fellow bloggers. Well I think I might be on what some call a roll! :) Today I've found two challenges I wanted to enter. One is "new to me" over at All That Scraps and the other is "new" over at Inspired By. I hope you check them both out as they are fantastic places to play!

For all that scraps I used my JOY stamp from one of my Amy R stamp sets that are sold at All That Scraps. I have many ;) For Inspired By we were to be "inspired" by her photo.

Here's my cards, also Gloria inspired (one of my crafty friends)

Thanks for stopping by!
xo Lisa

9 comments:

Laurel said...

These cards are so pretty! Thank you for playing at Inspired By.

Bananastamper said...

So pretty! Love them!

Sheri said...

Lovely cards! So pretty. :)

Lisa Jane said...

what a gorgeous colour combo
Lisa x

Scrapthat said...

Very pretty! :D

Amy said...

Beautiful cards Lisa, I love the soft color combo you've used!

Lydia said...

Congrats Lisa, Merry Christmas ;) ;)

Check out my blog for a nice surprise!!

Janice said...

Gorgeous, love the dp!

mow180 said...

I haven't 'visited' you for a while. I love these cards, Lisa. The colour combination is perfectly beautiful!