Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Deals!

Today was my day for shopping and deals:

First stop dollar store:
-two small garden ornaments for friends dinner gift $3.00 total
-three small scrap books for future gifts $3.00 total
-four "c" batteries for Harley's game $3.00 total

Second stop thrift shop:
-two pairs of jeans for Summer
-one pair jeans for Zoe
-two pairs of jeans for Harley
-four older magazines for me
Grande total cause it was %50 off day: $10.21!

Third stop Walmart:
-six prints at photo shop $1.14

Fourth and final stop Staples
-100 pack shipping tags for scrapbooking $4.99
-two packs of disney stickers $2.40
-index card box $1.96

Todays grande total: $29.70 for a LOT of things!

I was proud of myself for finding such great deals! The kids all loved their new pants (they are in great condition!) and I have some new scrappy stuff to make!

Don't you love a good deal day! :)

1 comment:

Cindye Wile said...

WOW. You had a awesome "deal" day.
Everyday should be a "deal" day.