Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 10 today....not yesterday! lol

Well today is day 10. I think today was the easiest day hands down! I think it's because I'm starting to also feel the strength inside me not just outside me. I think it also lifted my day to look on Rhonda's blog and see that I won the gratitude journal!! So great for my next 21 day challenge :) So I walked the kids to the bus and kept on going. I got home from Boulder Hill by 9:18. Which meant I have tonnes and tonnes of time for me!
My friend Trish has been sorting and cleaning out her scrap room....and boy is it amazing. Generally I think I'm a pretty organized clean person....but some "area's" of my scrap room bug me. One of them being my ribbon. It was in two boxes, tucked up on a shelf....hardly ever used. So today I got "Trish inspired" and got at it. I'm sure you have all seen the different ways people store their ribbon online. I picked the way that I think will enable me to "see" my ribbon so I can start to use it!! Lord knows I like to hoard but come on! ;)
It started out as this:
and has become this:

I like it. I am hoping I will use it more!
Day 10 over on Rhonda's blog is amazing. The quote reads "Live out of your imagination not your history"!! So me. So what I need right now. Is this girl a mind reader?? hmmm...lol. Thanks girl!
I'll post today's page with tomorrow's...you know to save on blog space ;)
love yah!

3 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

awesome ribbon!!!
great job girl...keep it up!

Lisa G. said...

I'm going to find a way to organize my pp if it kills me! lol Thanks V ;)

~susan~ said...

Congratulations on winning the Gradtitude journal. well deserved after all the hiking.

Love your ribbon organizer, come to boston and help me