Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Creative day

I had a creative day today and it felt good! I'm not sure if my mojo was flowing because I had an awesome sleep or if I'm just coming out of my slump. Whatever it is "I'll take it!"
First today I created this girly grid for a friend's daughter. She is 7 months old and needs some girly art for her room. I feel so honored that she asked me :) I like this one with the silver hearts...I typically do chipboard covered in more paper but I didn't want it to look too busy and I didn't want to lose the pattern on the paper...so silver hearts it is! :) She really liked it! And boy is Chelsea cute!!
Then tonight I felt like coloring....pulled out this wonderfully cute Bella from my stash of stamped Bella's and colored with my copics. I have been wanting to take a copic coloring class for a long time....yes they have classes to learn how to color with these markers. They are very high end markers. So as I was saying...wanting to take class...going to check on that tomorrow for sure! I made this card for a challenge that Gloria posted with my online scrapbook group. She's the best at having these bi-monthly card challenges for us...and even sends the winner (drawn out of a hat of course ;) ) a prize! How fabulous is she! Anyhow...here is my submission!

That's it for today...I'm tired now....played dodge ball and cooked the little people in the house dinner amongst all this play time...time for sleep!

Blog yeah later!

2 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

Awesome grid & card!
you girl had some good mojo!

Cindye Wile said...

Beautiful grid ...I love the colors. And your card is fabulous. :)