Thursday, April 16, 2009

Ladybug....

Hi everyone! Just had a few things to share today.
I got this cutie pie little ladybug ring while I was up in Cumberland today waiting for my bike to be finished. She makes me smile. I like when things make me smile....I have a feeling she and I will be good friends this summer :)
Also got a bit crafty today....Gloria posted her mid April card challenge over on my scrappy site....I made the card for my girlfriend Kris's birthday this weekend...hopefully she's not reading this...and if she is...oh well ;)I've done good so far today....worked for a bit....picked up my bike....made a card...cleaned the house....now I'm going to run....then dinner....then some kinda trouble I'm sure! lol
cheers

2 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

nice card
nice ring
nice girl :)

Cindye Wile said...

great take on the sketch ... love your card.
i LOVE that ring .. :)