Friday, April 3, 2009

Sunshine

Doesn't it just make you feel great to be out in the sun! I love it. Not that I mind the rain or snow or whatever else winter brings....but enough is enough and I love that the sun is out! Makes me want to put on a flirty skirt, go out and enjoy everything that sun brings! :)

The second half of the week has been better than the first! lol....no more sick kids....

I actually took them to Nanaimo again to see their cousin's one more time before they go home to San Diego. We sure miss them....only get to see them 2x a year :( But when we do the kids really enjoy each other!

Today...like I said the sun is out. The kids go with their dad this weekend...so me...well tonight probably a couple drinks with the girls....then some cleaning around the house weekend! Maybe a date or two ;) I wish! lol

I have decided to have a different approach to my photo albums. I am going to print off from January 2009 till now and get those caught up. I am tired of not scrapping current stuff....so I'll do that and then catch up back photo's. I'm not really that far behind...only 2.5 years so it's "do-able" :)

I'll keep you posted as to the weekend adventures! lol

cheers

1 comment:

Cindye Wile said...

Hope you had a great weekend. Enjoy that sun ... we've been getting rain.
I love scrappin' current stuff too. I go back to the older stuff when I have to ... LOL