Friday, April 10, 2009

Sunshine & Mojo!

Kinda go hand in hand no?? So the sun is out in full force today....there is a few clouds lingering around but they don't seem to matter. Maybe it's something in me that shifted? I found my mojo a bit...made a couple cards...took a couple pictures....feel a bit better!
Took these pictures for a photo challenge on my scrappy boards:
The challenge was to take a picture of something yellow...here's mine:

I've also had some time to create some cards this morning.....who knew I would have time if I got out of bed...yes I've been a bed girl this past week....sick...pouty...you name it I was in bed cause of it....but today I'm up and out! ;)

This first one was a challenge that Gloria posted on my scrappy site....she does it twice a month...post's a sketch and we following along :) I'm also submitting this one to Inkadoo....if you send in a card or something you created using their stamp you get a free stamp back in the mail. Can't go wrong there?? lol

and the second one I created for Inkadoo ;)


Well that's it for the creativeness today....now...need to take kids to their dad's....then come home, run, shower, make something yummy for potluck tonight...then off to Dodgeball wrap up party ;)

Over and out (as my good friend Paola says)

3 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

nice cards...no signs of flowers here yet...hopefully soon!
take care you

Cindye Wile said...

gorgeous pictures ... and fabulous cards. Glad to see you getting some mojo going. :)
And glad you are feeling better ...
Enjoy your evening ..sounds fun.

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

Great cards for the Inkafriends gallery :-)

Love the flower .. we wont see flowers here in E-Town for a while yet