Monday, March 22, 2010

Magnolia meets purple!

So this is the first easel card that I have ever made. The challenge over at Just Magnolia is to make a easel card with a magnolia image on it. I BELIEVE this is a Magnolia image I have used. I got RAK'd some images from a lady who's daughter was talking with my daughter's....so I don't know for 100% that it is a Magnolia image...and I can't find it online to check...but I believe that it is. So if not...I'm sorry! yikes! lol I'm also playing along this week with the color challenges over at Paper Hugs.

Anyhow...I'm entering this card in two challenges

1st challenge Just Magnolia blog
2nd challenge Paper hugs

Here's my card:
I'm giving this card to Eddy's mom for Mother's Day!
(I can't say which card is for my mom cause I'm not sure if she visits here!) ;)
Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments:

Tammy Miller said...

Lisa this is a great card, I sent you this message and I need you to please email me,
Hey Lisa, You won over at Bugaboo, if you can send me your 8 picks I will have those sent to you asap!!!! tammy miller tsmiller@insightbb.com

Lisa Jane said...

Wow great easel card Lisa .
I love those flowers too.
whoever the image is - she is adorable
Lisa ;)

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

great card girl!

Lisa G. said...

Thanks girls! xo

Dena said...

Lisa, this is actually a Hanglar image. I do love your card though and especially your color choice! Great job!
Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena

Lisa G. said...

awww well there yah go...not a Magnolia image...oh well...it was a great fun card to make anyhow :)