Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mo meets PPC!

Enough with the boy talk lets get back to the crafts! The true heart of my existance! lol

I was extremely tired last night...well my eyes were...I think I need to get them tested....yes I'm hitting that age. (no comments Eddy!) So although my eyes were tired the house was quiet...and a quiet house just screams (not literally) for some crafting time!

So today's post is for two challenges:

1st challenge - Mo's Digital Pencil - sketch
2nd challenge - Picture Perfect Creations - color

So here's my card...made with sore eyeballs! lol


I did a couple close up's of the butterflies I created out of the cuttlebug plate packaging...I love that I can create something out of the "garbage/recycling". I stuck them on with the gluegun then added stickles around the edges....they are so fun to make!
The roses I also made again...this time the yellow ones are actually the same pp that I used on the card...it was my first time using pp and I like how it turned out! They are glittery in real life...but it's hard to get a picture of glittery (yes it's a word in my world)
Thanks for stopping by...off to the craft room I go....before I go see the man I gotta get the crafting time in!
cheers Lisa xo

6 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Great job Lisa and nice colors! Like the roses too!

Lisa G. said...

Thanks Girlie ;)

Elaine L. said...

Love the card! Those butterflies are great. Thanks for playing along with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Lisa G. said...

Thanks Elaine!

The Wired Angel said...

Perfect for the challenge. You did a fab job on this card. Very bright and cheerful. Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's this week! Hugs, Peggy

Dawn B. said...

Your card is beautiful. I really like that designer paper. We are so glad you joined us at Mo's this week..