Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Perfectly Purple!

Last night I created one last card before I went off to dreamland. I incorporated two challenges.

First challenge was a sketch challenge from Gloria at Canadian Scrap, Swap & Chat


Second challenge was a color challenge from ppc-challenges



So without further delay...here's my card :)

I embossed the two little sticks poking down.
I cut out the scalloped circles with my nestabilities.
The Sweet Ebony, from The Greeting Farm, is the image that I won when I played on the Oh Alice! blog challenge, I colored her with my copics.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Very cute Lisa! love your colouring!

Lisa Jane said...

Lovely card - those colour go really well together
Lisa ;)

Lisa G. said...

thanks gals!

Betty aka ZacksNana said...

gorgeous!

Noor Nahdi said...

Super cute!!

Lisa G. said...

Thanks!! xo

Mrs. Sebestyen said...

Cute Card! Those Anyas are so much fun to colour!

Kris said...

such a cute card and image:)