Monday, March 22, 2010

Sassy meets a Pink Elephant!

I love trying to come up with titles...I think it's part of the reason I keep my cards to a maximum of 3 challenges! lol

Ok so onto this card. Two challenges for the price of one card ;)

1st challenge is over at Sassy Cheryls Challenge Blogspot , the challenge was to use orange, green, black and glitter! Plus one of Cheryls totally cutie pie images! I have yet to buy any of her images (not for lack of wanting) so I used one of the freebies. I must say I'm so impressed with how many freebies people give...smart if you ask me...get us hooked and we come back to buy more!
2nd challenge is over at The Pink Elephant Challenge Blogspot , the challenge was a sketch.

Here's my card:

Sorry the picture is a bit bright...I'm used to taking my pictures during the day now...but I needed to get this one done tonight as the Sassy Cheryl's challenge ends tonight...I believe ;)
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol - that little girl definitely has attitude! She's fab.
I love that colour combo it really works well
Lisa ;)

Marlene said...

Gorgeous card - but you already know I think that! ;) You followed me, so I'm following you now! I won't be outdone. *snort*

Lisa G. said...

Thanks gals! Marlene...you make me giggle! ;)