Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Valentine!

My first Valentines with Eddy! :) Gosh I love that man...plain and simple...just love him to bit and pieces!

Making this LO just made me smile the whole time!

Flowers - prima and kaiser
Butterflies - MStewart puch as well as MStewart heart glitter trails behind them
Envie/card - MStewart vellum valentines card set
My Valentine letters - DaisyD's
PP - BoBunny
XOXO punch MStewart as well
(Wal-mart was clearing out MStewart items after Valentines for 75% off...I couldn't help myself!)

Thanks for stopping by!

p.s. we were on the golf course at Crown Isle for our first Valentines together....so romantic...walking and playing in the sun together!

9 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Cute couple!! I hope you both smile together for MANY years! :)

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Very cute! hope you have many more valentines days together!
Hugs
nicola

Anonymous said...

Love it! What a great layout Lisa!
--Tammy

Lisa G. said...

Thanks girls!! Means alot that you leave me love! xo

Kathy said...

Your flowers are beautiful and I can feel the love in your layout! Love to hear about great loves. :)

mow180 said...

I like this one, Lisa. Great layout, it is nice to see you both so happy together.

Lisa G. said...

Thanks everyone!!! xo

Susie Sugar said...

Wow !!! Girl I can't blame you for loving your hunk !! He is yummy !! Lol he looks like a younger version of Carlos from Desperate Housewives, you 2 look great together
......Oh yes and by the your layout is fab too....I got a little side tracked there didn't I
Lets hope you have a hundred more lovely Valentines together
Hugs Susie xx

Lisa G. said...

LOL thanks Susie! I do think he looks like Carlos! and he's yummmmmy...and he's nice...and he's helpful...and he's sexy...ok ok enough ;) lol family show here! ha ha Thanks for stopping by!